Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brown Shoes



I have a thing for brown/beige/tan colored shoes. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I rarely buy anything else. I have no idea why......... it's strange I agree. So when I wanted to post some pictures of some great spring/summer shoes I've been coveting and realized (of course) they were all brown, I almost decided against it. But then I figured hey..... we all have our faults, so what the hell. Also for the record, I go back and forth about the wedge. Sometimes I think they should go to that far away place I hope chunky flip-flops have gone and sometimes.... I don't know, they seem like a good idea. These wedges in the first pic by Borne are strangely ugly too. I have no idea why on earth I want them. Shoes by Borne, Christian Louboutin, and Cole Haan.

Source
Source: April Elle

No comments: