Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The White T Shirt



No one loves a white t-shirt more then me... ( and Nicole Richie obviously ) .  My all time favorite white t-shirt is from James Perse. It's extra long and super super soft. I seriously wear it all the time!!! So much so, that it's time for my favorite T to become a dust rag...  (sniff ) You can pair a white T with just about anything.... dress it up, dress it down, add a ton of accessories.... your options are endless.  I am of course dieing to go back to James Perse to replace my beloved white T, but since I'm currently unemployed (ok, so for a year now) I think I'll be going to my local Target for a packet of mens Hanes T's. 3 for $10 bucks! They definitely do the trick.  ( Could they find a goofier looking dude to model their t-shirts????!!!)

No comments: