Monday, January 21, 2008

I wear my sunglasses.... inside.


I spent a lovely afternoon with some gal pals on a very popular shopping and eats street here in L.A. And I just have to get this off my chest; I just don't understand the whole... wearing your sunglasses indoors. I mean....... what? Why? Mind you, this was a dude I am referring to, who for some reason while having a lovely lunch, with a lovely young lady, did not take his sunglasses off once!!! And its freakin cloudy and rainy outside!!! Uggghhh Hollywoodies! Take the sunnies off dude! The only person who gets a pass on this is Jack Nicholson sitting sideline at a Laker game. (cause he is still one bad ass dude)
By the way... I would kill someone for these Tom Ford glasses. (photo above) Available at Shopbop.com.

Source

No comments: