Friday, January 25, 2008

Mahogany

All these rainy days have left me completely unmotivated! Although I'm not complaining. It's a day of blankets and movies, so I thought I'd share with ya'll one of my all time favorite fashion films. If you've never seen the 1975 film Mahogany with Diana Ross..... well, your missing out!
Diana plays Tracy, a fashion designer turned model turned fashion designer. Tracy leaves her go nowhere neighborhood of Chicago to live a glamorous life in Rome as a fashion model. Of course things don't work out well for Tracy, plus there's this dude Brian who she realizes when it's almost too late, that he's the love of her life. I won't ruin it for you, (actually I think I just did) but just know Diana was a hot skinny babe back in the 70's. I watch the movie for the clothes alone!

No comments: