Thursday, January 24, 2008

Project Runway - Episode 9

Ding dong the witch is dead! There were so many surprising moments on last nights PR we aren't sure where to begin! First, so long Victorya, probably one of the most un-likeable non-personality personalities on the show ever. If I had to watch her roll her eyes one more time.... uugggghhhh! Also, Ricky worked for Cavalli and Vera Wang? Who da thunk? Not only did Ricky finally win a challenge, but him and Sweet P. were in the top two! I would of bet my Gucci bag on those two being on the bottom! I mean Sweet P. seems like a lovely person, but she just has no taste. Anyways, I'm calling final 3 right now! Christian, Rami, Jillian. Everyone else is just fluff!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I cannot believe that Bizarro Ricky won!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.