Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol



Okay... Yes I watch American Idol (don't act like you don't) and although I enjoy the show in all its disgusting-ness, what in the hell is going on with the stylists over there. Someone needs to be fired (and I need to be hired) Let's assume that each contestant has a pretty big say in what they wear. I know they get a wardrobe budget...but come on!!!! Someone over there help these poor fashion-less souls!!! I mean I get it.... Girl #1 (photo above) thinks she is Janis Joplin re-incarnated but EW! The hair is so cracked out, and the pants???? She is one hot mess. Girl #2 is a farm living, animal loving (well she loves horses but kills fish) kinda tom-boy. But oh man... I saw this girl when she auditioned and I knew from the look of her then, we were headed for something god-awful. What is that shirt made out of? And the pants are shimmery as well, no? Could this be any worse? Oh this is going to fun ! :)

Source

No comments: