Friday, February 1, 2008

How Do I Look?



I should probably be embarrassed to admit this, but I am addicted and obsessed with the show "How Do I Look" on the Style Network. It's so terribly bad, yet so terribly good! Finola Hughes is a riot (and I don't think she means to be) I love the stupid little skits she does prior to each episode. Finola was a big-time TV soap star.... now she is a fashion expert. Hmmmmm...
Anyways, like I said Finola is a wild woman, she just can't seem to speak without these wild arm movements. I'm always worried she's going to knock someone out! The best part of course is the person who gets the makeover. It blows me away when people really think they look good dressed like a punk/biker/cow farmer/grandma. Even better... when they come out from their makeover and they hate their new look! Ha!!!! (god i'm easily amused) You should check it out sometime. It's only on 6 or 7 times a day, every single day!

Source

No comments: