Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Runway - Reunion Show

This picture says it all, doesnt it? I can't believe it's almost over. I'm so completely depressed. Anywho....  My favorite part of last nights episode was Heidi calling out Victorya on being an angry bitter pill. hahahahaha! I loved it. What the hell is wrong with this  gal?  I also thought it was hilarious that Carmen was sooooooooooo upset no one missed her. Puuuuhhhlleezzz.... get over it!  It was so cute to see Rami and Chris holding hands while they watched the last challenge episode.... and by the looks of things, I say Rami goes all the way. Our beloved  Christian won fan favorite... he was so robbed when it came to the montages. Where was all his great one liners and moments??? Oh well........ on to the finale.

No comments: